Monday, February 21, 2011

*whew* Back from Gallifrey

This is just a short post to say I'm back from Gallifrey. I took a lot of video, both filming what was going on and vlogs. So I'll update that soon.

I did want to update something real quick in that I met a really nice lady from Seattle who co-runs a comic and gaming store with her husband. She was my line buddy for the Maskerade and unfortunately never got any contact information for her, and I'm absolutely awful with names, but I did bring up my website and she did write it down. So if you are that person and you're reading this please get a hold of me, you seemed very cool and I want to keep in touch, if nothing else so that we can arrange time to hang out next year.

You can e-mail me at comicsareawesome@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment